Sunday, March 31, 2013

thinking

I try to be more aware of what I draw and what I think and feel at that moment. I find this more difficult than I thought. I always thought that I was concentrated while drawing. But I notice that my mind often wanders to other thoughts (to the future and past instead of the present). One thing that helped me was talking aloud, saying with each stroke what I wanted to achieve with it.  As a result, some figures are less smooth but I think this is something I just have to keep practicing, so I am more aware of what I draw and create.


People buy why you do it: http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/nl/simon_sinek_how_great_leaders_inspire_action.html

Interesting TED presentation about why. I also started to think about why I draw and why I do other things.

Happy easter everyone!
Some preperation work for tomorrow.

No comments: