Wednesday, October 29, 2008

school stuff

update:
I made a small modelsheet to show more poses.


I made a background in PS to show the game I have in mind. I want to practise it more to draw backgrounds in PS. I think I need to add more details.

------end update------

Last months schools and working for a small but very fun game studio!

This is for a school assignment. Im going for this character. I have chosen for a generic design, because I think I can control it more that way. And I think this is a great way to learn some things.


Tell me what you think! I appreciate that.

*I need to adjust the feets a bit, work with perspective to get them right.

2 comments:

Amir Avni said...

Cool!

Davolio said...

Hey Mitch, I like your squirrel!
I would play a little more with the proportions, make it more extreme, based on your game requirements: if he needs to do a lot of jumping, big feet, or if he needs to eat some nuts, big teeth, you get the idea....is he mean? or just cute? is he running away from something or looking for something? good luck with everything and I'll be in touch to talk (again!) about animation, I am meeting next week with Maarten and see if we can get the ball rolling (again!), ciao!