Saturday, September 22, 2007

construction, construction, construction

I did this top cat from reference photo's on John K's blog. It was to practice construction, I'm going trying to focus more on construction. I'm thinking about what I did wrong, maybe I did it to hasty or maybe I need it to try more. What do you think could be better?


And I did some other practises as well, I picked Jerry because for the solid construction. I tried to wrap the details around as perfect as I could do it.




Update

And some rubber hose as well. I think this rubber hose drawings are good to practise proportions because of the basics forms.

Update

1 comment:

Craig D said...

Holey Moley! You're really doing great with this stuff.

Funny to see someone else working on that VIVA WILLIE model sheet, as I just started on it last week, myself!

Keep up the good work!