Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Animation Course Level 1, Lesson 1 (take2)

I wasn't happy with the take 1 I made because the characther whas getting smaller each frame in the animation. So I did a second attempt.

It isn't getting smaller but I think it moves a bit mechanical... I like to know what others think of it, is the animation more dead than the first take?

And I made a stupid mistake between 27 and 28, it makes a jump between that.

See it in action


I need to use another program to export it to .mov, flash doesn't work great at that. I think the .mov doesnt play that well..
Next thing I am going to do is checking and analyzing the timing, timing is something new aswell for me.

The cycle is 1,8 sec. long (starts from frame 8 and end at 52)

Let me know what ya think.
THNX

That's it for tonight, I am tired of all that animating ;)
Oyeah, I did a new ink as well :) (didn't make it today)

2 comments:

John Guy said...

Your bosko dance moves well. I think the head is off to the right tho. If you look at the original bosko's head is to the left of his body. I don't know if that really matters tho since I think the point of this lesson is to learn timing.

Ricardo Cantoral said...

Hi Mitch,

Can you tell me what program did you use ?